Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Picture Popurri

Caption: ¨This is some sick ironic humor. Making the Indian statue supplicate in a public square to a Catholic church.¨

Caption: ¨This man gave me an adrenaline pumping shaky handed straight razor shave. I was checking the blade to see if there was chucks of flesh on it.¨
Caption: ¨Facades.¨

Caption: ¨Countryside casa.¨
Caption: ¨An old western-like pueblo square in I can´t remember where.¨
Caption: ¨Ray of light.¨

Caption: ¨Roadside attractions.¨
Caption: ¨Pimp my moto. This is so your ass is ridin in style on a hot chick´s face.¨
Caption: ¨Pablito Escobar will feed you to the pigs. They start the cartel training young here.¨


Caption: ¨I heard techno music blasting from my hotel room. I ran out into the plaza to dance and the only lady there was well into her 70´s and was throughly enjoying herself. I got self conscious and decided not to dance and instead took pictures of her. She was working that staff.¨
Caption: ¨Is the moon waxing or waning? I don´t know what that means but it sounds like something you do with your wang.¨

Caption: ¨My leg is like a tub of Neapolitan Ice Cream. My knee is chocolate tan, the strawberry strip of burn, and the upper milky vanilla. ¨